The Missouri Youth Soccer Association Passback Program is now accepting grant applications with recipients to be announced in January 2016 at the 2016 MYSA Annual General Meeting in Columbia, MO.
The Missouri Youth Soccer Passback Program is a wonderful initiative aimed at providing more support to member players and recreational clubs in Missouri.
The grant program is geared towards providing funding for equipment, facility rental, marketing/advertising in the local soccer community and other operational expenses that the organization may incur.
Grant applications can be received throughout the seasonal year for consideration. The submission deadline for the 2015/2016 seasonal year is October 31st, 2015.
For the original story and more information please visit the MYSA website.
Please mail or fax to:
Missouri Youth Soccer Association
Attn: Passback Grant
2230 Bluestone Drive
St. Charles, MO 63303
All grant applications must include the following items in order to receive consideration:
- Organization name and location.
- Documentation of tax-exempt status
- Indicate what type(s) of funding your organization is requesting* as well as the level of funding request. You may request funding in multiple categories in a single grant request.
- Description of your project, including who the project will serve, why the community needs the project, construction timeline (if applicable) and the current funding and planning status of the project.
- Grant application contact information
*Projects may include (but are not limited to):
- Club-based Community Program
- Coaching Education
- Facility Improvements
- Field Improvements
- To bring a MYSA Soccer Camp to your community
Once all applications are received, the MYSA Passback Program Grant Selection Committee will discuss and select all grants to be awarded.